20 Great Reasons to be a member of Florida Association of Public Procurement Officials, Inc.
- Receive educational assistance with the College Education Reimbursement Program.
- Increase your network and discuss cost and time saving ideas by attending or participating in the Spring and Fall Conferences.
- Scholarship Program – enhance your knowledge in public procurement through continuing education.
- Take advantage of subsidized NIGP Leap classes – same class at half the price!
- Membership Directory – an indispensable networking tool with over 980 purchasing professionals statewide.
- Availability of Professional Development classes at convenient locations throughout the State.
- Earn your way to Florida Association of Public Procurement Officials, Inc. events to include Florida Association of Public Procurement Officials, Inc. Conference and Trade Show.
- Want to know about Legislative updates? No need to scroll through mountains of e-mail, we find what’s important and present it to you in words you can understand.
- Looking for a particular agency? Florida Association of Public Procurement Officials, Inc.’s Entity Website Links contains over 50 agencies with links to their purchasing website.
- The Award of Excellence in Public Procurement is established to recognize agencies that meet or exceed benchmarks and best practices in the Procurement profession – COMING SOON!
- Need help in benchmarking? Through Florida Association of Public Procurement Officials, Inc.’s Purchasing Surveys you can quickly access surveys that will assist in benchmarking.
- Attend CPPB and CPPO Review classes…no need to do it alone!
- Calendar of Events – stay abreast on topics, such as Professional Development classes, Florida Association of Public Procurement Officials, Inc. Board meetings and important certification dates.
- Attend State of Florida certification classes at convenient locations outside of Tallahassee.
- Become a volunteer by serving on a committee. This is a great way to meet others and learn the aspects of running a professional organization.
- Association Newsletter – keeps you up to date on what’s happening in and around the State.
- Visit the surplus link where you can either purchase or add an item.
- Promote the profession of public purchasing and the entities we serve!
- Conference Trade Show – a phenomenal opportunity to outreach to the vendor community.
- Career Opportunities – a venue to search for available positions statewide or to advertise open positions at your entity.